The Maxxis High Roller II 3C EXO TR Tires have a more aggressive, open tread pattern than their predecessors that makes for speed and confidence on lightly techy courses. The High Roller II's slimmer knobs clear muck and debris for riding in the mid-zone between boggy mush and hardpack while still exceeding expectations in dry conditions. It may sound like we're promoting the High Roller II as a strong contender for king of the all-around racing tires. Because we are.
The signature High Roller tread pattern is complemented by the sticky dual compound, which imbues the shoulder knobs with fast cornering on hardpack and predictable engagement with rain-slicked roots and rocks. The pattern describes a squared-off profile that makes for a consistent feel while leaning through terrain and also improves braking and lowers rolling resistance on fast, hard singletrack.
- Aggressive wheel boots for all-around shredding
- Slim knobs clear much and trail debris
- Fast-rolling ramped tread reduces resistance
- Dual-compound on shoulder knobs for cornering grip
- Squared off outer lugs lock in and boosts braking performance