Why We Like The Assegai Wide Trail 3C/EXO+/TR Tire - 27.5in
We count on the Assegai EXO+ 27.5in Tire for our enduro, trail, and downhill needs because it provides the most braking and cornering grip in the Maxxis line. Maxxis developed this tire for the demanding nature of DH racing, and formulated this specific tire with an EXO+ tire casing that sits right in the middle of their line in terms of its ratio between weight and sidewall protection. This makes it ideal for aggressive trail and enduro riding, when durability is the focus but weight is still very much part of the equation. The tread profile of the Assegai is best described as burly—the oversized cornering knobs provide tons of cornering traction and the braking knobs dig in on the roughest trails.
- Grip-focused tire for aggressive riding in all conditions
- EXO+ casing balances weight and sidewall protection
- Rim profile optimized for internal widths of 30-35mm
- MaxxTerra rubber compound offers a longer tire life
- MaxxGrip rubber compound sticks in wet conditions
- Tubeless compatibility allows for lower tire pressure
- Item #MXXE01H
- 3C MaxxTerra, 3C MaxxGrip
- 27.5 x 2.5in, 27.5 x 2.6in
- tubeless, tubular
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 6oz (1075g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Part Number
- TB00202700, TB00308200
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help