MT7 HC Disc Brake
Your ability to accelerate on the bike is overshadowed only by your ability to stop at a moment's notice. After all, what good is powering down the hill at top speed if you can't control your bike on the descent? One of the most powerful braking systems available on the market today comes courtesy of Magura's 45th Anniversary Edition of the MT7 HC Disc Brake, an open hydraulic system that delivers confidence-inspiring control through every turn. The MT7's increased leverage ratio and four-piston design offers tunability via reach and mechanical leverage adjustment, and the HC3 lever is ergonomically shaped for one-finger actuation. Composite pistons reduce heat transfer to brake fluid, even as you hit sustained descents over thousands of feet down the hill.
- Magura's MT7 hydraulic disc brake mark 45 years of success
- Carbon fiber master cylinder offers superior durability
- MagnetiX system employs powerful magnets to keep the pads in place
- HC3 lever delivers one-finger braking ability
- SL2 rotors provide confident performance and durability
- Special orange graphics signify the 45th anniversary edition