Thermax II Shoe Cover
Keeping your feet warm and dry during winter miles and snowy fat bike adventures is crucial. It's also easy—just slip on something with a neoprene face, fleece lining, fully taped seams, and clearance for lugs. Something like the Louis Garneau Thermax II Shoe Covers. With their combination of insulation and weatherproof protection, the Thermax II booties certainly live up to their name. The only risk of exposure is through the sole of your lugged mountain shoes or the top of the extended ankle cuff. LG can't speak for the former, but a side entry, wrap-around hook-and-loop closure system virtually eliminates the latter.
- Winter booties for snowy, frigid conditions
- Neoprene shell with sealed seams is completely weatherproof
- Fleece lining preserves warmth under that armor
- Side-entry with multi-stage straps for operation with gloves on
- Strap under sole to tailor to lugged outsoles
- Reflective details help you stay visible in low-light conditions
- Item #LGN00IB
- [body] neoprene, [lining] fleece
- Recommended Use
- road, mountain
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.