ITA DUB Bottom Bracket
For some time now, there's been a serious issue if you've craved the combination of SRAM's DUB cranksets with an Italian-threaded bicycle. You'd have been hard pressed to find a bottom bracket that pairs up with SRAM's DUB axle, while accommodating fine Italian threads, but fortunately for you, Kogel Bearings bridges the gap with its ITA DUB Bottom Bracket — and takes things a step further with sleek ceramic bearings for ultra smooth rolling. Kogel creates their bearings with a silicone nitride that combines a set of material properties making it ideal for cycling — we don't know all the ins and outs of it, but what we do know is that it's hard, resistant to wear, and can be made into a flawlessly round ball with super tight tolerances, followed by a smooth polish that can be perfected beyond metal. Plus — ceramic bearings do not rust or oxidize over time, keeping you rolling smooth and quickly year in and year out.
- A sleek ceramic BB for bridging the gap between DUB and ITA
- Precise Italian threading for pairing up with your steed
- Lofty center accommodates SRAM's DUB spindle
- Silicone Nitrite crafted bearings are ideal for cycling
- Ceramic ball bearings are resistant to wear, ultra-smooth
- Oxidizing and rust are a non-issue with ceramic
- Item #KLB0002
- Shell Type
- Axle Type
- SRAM DUB
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help