Why We Like The Hydra Classic Rear Superboost Centerlock Mountain Hub
Quicker than a pack of speeding bees and stronger than the rock looking to blow it apart, the Industry Nine Hydra Classic Rear Superboost Centerlock Mountain Hub brings best-in-class response to all sorts of mountain biking. Hydra uses mind-blowing .52-degree engagement to allow for a near-instantaneous pedaling response. Made with 32-hole rims in mind, these hubs are purpose-built for downhill and enduro shredding.
- Lightweight hub for enduro and downhill riding
- Aluminum shell design is handcrafted and machined in North Carolina
- 32h design is built for heavy-duty riding
- Centerlock rotor compatibility
- Compatible only with 157mm superboost hub spacing
- Item #NIN1WV2
- Hub Type
- Rotor Compatibility
- Spoke Count
- Claimed Weight
- mountain biking, enduro, trail, cross-country
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov