Why We Like The Eagle F1 Tire
Whether we're speeding out of tight corners or climbing endlessly up the canyons of the Wasatch, we want our tires to feature superior grip and handling, rain or shine. Goodyear made the Eagle F1 Tire for that reason. It's designed to handle high-level performance with enhanced rolling efficiency and traction, thanks to Dynamic GSR compounding.
- Performance-based road tire that's long-lasting
- Dynamic GSR compound for improved grip longer wear
- Reduced rolling resistance for a super smooth ride
- Item #GYR1WU0
- 700 x 23mm, 700 x 25mm, 700 x 28mm, 700 x 30mm, 700 x 32mm
- Dual Angle
- Claimed Weight
- [700 x 23mm] 6.9oz (195g), [700 x 25mm] 7.4oz (210g), [700 x 28mm] 8.3oz (235g), [700 x 30mm] 8.8oz (250g), [700 x 32mm] 9.2oz (260g)
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 15, 2021
Probably Best I?ve ever Used
- I've used it several times
Probably the best all around tire I?ve ever used. Great grip, rolls fast, comfortable, lightweight. Cannot ask for a better tire. Not too many miles on them yet but if they hold up they?re the best and I?ve tried them all.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help