Why We Like The Trail Pro 16L Protector Backpack
The Trail Pro 16L Protector Backpack from EVOC is our go-to day-pack when we’re not messing around. Built for storing all our all-day-long ride essentials close to our body, we wear this backpack on those big epic days in the alpine. The hip wings keep the pack tight and secure, keeping weight off our shoulders, and the large hydration pack compatibility makes sure we have backup water up in the mountains.
- Highly customizable day-pack built for the biggest rides
- Extremely lightweight fabric ensures all-day wear
- Adjustable brace-link adjusts to riders shoulder width
- Large tool compartment flap can be opened even with gloves
- Integrated rain cover to protect valuables
- Item #EVCM01D
- 16L (976cu in)
- Brace Link, CE-certified back protector
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- Airo Flex with extra wide hip wings
- Hydration Compatible
- up to 3L
- Reservoir Included
- main compartment, hydration sleeve, cargo pockets, tool compartment, hip belt pockets
- Rain Cover
- [small/medium] 10.2 x 19.7 x 4.7in, [large/x-large] 11 x 21.7 x 3.5in
- Claimed Weight
- [small/medium] 2lb 3.3oz (1000g), [large, x-large] 2lb 6.8oz (1100g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help