LG1 Plus A/T Tire
Rally banked berms and wet roots with the tacky reassurance of e*thirteen's LG1 Plus A/T Tire. Built to handle a variety of terrain, the LG1 features high-tack, slow-rebound rubber that holds tight to off-camber trails, slick, mossy rocks, and loamy rollers alike. While they may feature the same tread pattern as their Race designated counterpart, the LG1 Plus utilizes a dual-compound rubber that's better for all-around traction on any terrain, making it a smart choice if your ideal rides take you from slick sea-level forests, up to higher drier vistas that require a different kind of grip. They utilize e*thirteen's LG1 casing for reliable enduro shredding, so you can trust it to hold on tight when you're blasting berms and soaring up switchbacks without folding over on you.
The tread features tall, hungry side knobs that bite down hard when cornering on soft dirt, plus reinforced sidewalls and pinch flat zones to keep you rolling when rock gardens are hungry to take a bite out of your tire. The knobs are packed with sipes on the top of each lug, which serves two benefits — firstly, the sipes help usher water and mud away from your tread patch, reducing build up in wet conditions, and secondly they improve traction and grip under cornering forces and braking. Lastly, shorter center knobs are placed to reduce rolling resistance, making acceleration a breeze when you're cooking it into a smooth stretch of dirt.
- Hard-hitting enduro tires for loose, wet trails and loam
- Dual-compound rubber finds the balance between speed and grip
- Ultra-tacky slow-rebound rubber holds tight on off-camber terrain
- Beefy side lugs bite into wet corners with control
- Low center tread reduces rolling resistance for snappy acceleration with
- Siping helps move water away from tread, boosts cornering grip
- Ideal for rims with inner widths between 24-and-31-millimeters