Why We Like the Helix R 11 Cassette Cluster
The e*thirteen Helix R 11 Cassette Cluster is a sweet upgrade to any SRAM or Shimano 11-speed drivetrain. Not only is it lighter than the flagship XTR and XX1 cassettes, but you'll also enjoy a considerably wider gear range thanks to the smaller 9-tooth cog. This gives you the option to step down one chainring size to get better low-end gearing on climbs, all while maintaining the same top-end gearing so you don't spin out on the descents. The Helix R works efficiently with both Shimano and SRAM 11-speed drivetrains, and the aluminum 46t cog is easily replaceable—allowing you to freshen up the granny gear without having to buy a whole new cassette.
- Expand your range with this versatile, lightweight cassette
- Works with Shimano and SRAM 11-speed drivetrains
- 511% range is among the best offerings on the market
- Intergalactic option comes with durability-enhancing PVD finish
- Item #ETR1WVA
- Cog Sizes
- 9 - 46t, 9 - 39t
- Cog Material
- 1 aluminum cog, 10 steel cogs
- 1 cluster, 1 grease packet, 1 cassette spacer, 2 metal shims
- Claimed Weight
- 11.5oz (325g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.