X'Plor MSO Tire
While some riders shy away from mud wallows and grassy climbs, you've never been one to let variable conditions slow you down, and the Donnelly X'Plor MSO Tubeless Tire isn't either. These tires are build to maximize your versatility for cyclocross domination, rolling through loose sand pits and over hard-packed singletrack alike, while offering 36-millimeters of rubber to keep you afloat, increasing small bump compliance, and comfort.
This all-around cyclocross tire features a more classic tread profile, except for a few modern updates like precise flex grooves along the center for course-conforming grip, alongside aggressive side knobs for added stability and acceleration out of corners. The softer rubber compound readily grips to off-road surfaces, as well as adding a bit of cushioning from harsh terrain. It's reinforced with Aramid along the casing, so it's not as prone to punctures from road debris and rough surfaces.
- Start an adventure right with these tubeless tires
- Soft rubber compound adds grip and shock-absorption
- Integrated puncture-protection belt under the tread adds defense
- Center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs make for a smooth roll
- Tubeless-ready design also works with a tube
- Item #DLL000J
- soft rubber
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.6oz (472g)