Roll fast to the podium.
Boasting a low-profile, minimalist tread pattern, the Continental Race King 27.5in Tire rolls fast without sacrificing protection, so you can maximize speed without ending your cross-country race or training ride prematurely when you're pummeling over rocks and roots. The 2.2-inch width strikes just the right balance between support and fast-rolling speed, absorbing bumps along the way without imparting an overly wide footprint that'll slow you down on race day or get in the way of setting PRs on your favorite trail network.
This particular version is equipped with Continental's Black Chili compound, which offers decreased rolling resistance without sacrificing traction like other compounds on the market. Combined with Continental's Protection layer, this particular Race King 27.5in Tire gives you all the benefits of speed and control while racing and training, plus the added peace of mind against punctures while mobbing through rock gardens and dissecting root-latticed singletrack.
- Fast-rolling XC tire for racing and training
- Minimal tread pattern maximizes rolling speed
- Black Chili compound balances speed with grip
- Protection layer against slits and punctures
- Tubeless-ready for running lower tire pressures
- Handmade in Germany with exceptional quality