Why We Like The Grand Prix 4 Season Tire
We run the Grand Prix 4 Season Clincher Tire for unpredictable racing and training conditions when we need a little extra flat protection. The secret to this tire's puncture resistance is the Vectran belt which lies under the tread, a liquid-crystalline polymer that is extremely tear-resistant yet impressively lightweight. The unique tread pattern offers enhanced cornering grip in wet conditions, yet accelerates quickly for competition use.
- All-weather road tire for training and racing in variable conditions
- Vectran tread protection and DuraSkin sidewalls resist punctures
- Durable design functions well on messenger and touring bikes
- Tread design quickly sheds moisture in wet conditions
- Item #CON0037
- Vectran Breaker, DuraSkin
- 700c x 23mm, 700c x 25mm, 700c x 28mm
- [23mm] 110 - 120 PSI, [25mm] 95 - 120 PSI, [28mm] 95 - 115 PSI
- Claimed Weight
- [23mm] 8.1oz (230g), [25mm] 8.5oz (240g), [28mm] 9.9oz (280g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- road cycling
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 20, 2023
Ideal all-conditions performance tire
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 11"
I use these in 32mm on a Dean Ti all-road bike riding in and around Baltimore. I currently have about 3,400 miles on the set and they are still going strong, reflecting only minor wear on the rear tire. The sidewalls and beads are still perfect. I've never had a flat on these tires (knock on wood), and yet they are fast for a durable set of tires and durable for tires that are this high performance. I would compare their performance to the superb Schwalbe Marathon Supremes, which in the U.S. are way more expensive than the Conti Gran Prix All Seasons.
January 26, 2023
Been Using it for 2 years.
- Size Bought:
- 5' 6"
I needed a replacement for the Conti 4s, the 5000 had a lot of bad reviews. I have not had one flat, my main concern, but I did move from Boston to San Antonio and ride mostly on Greenways, which are a lot smoother than Boston roads. For a 240 g tire they are light enough.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help