Go minimalist without sacrificing hydration.
Striking an optimal balance between streamlined organization and impressive hydration, the CamelBak Ratchet Hydration Pack carries a whopping three liters of water in a lightweight, minimalist design. This low-profile pack moves blisteringly fast on longer trail rides where carrying extra water is essential to finishing without a nasty case of heat stroke or dehydration.
Just because it's relatively streamlined doesn't mean it completely throws storage by the wayside. In fact, the Ratchet features a stretch overflow pocket for stashing a minimalist shell, as well as internal tool organization for making essential repairs. Side mesh pockets are a great addition as well, lending extra versatility for riding snacks and spare tubes.
- Minimalist trail pack with impressive hydration capacity
- 3-liter Crux reservoir keeps you hydrated on longer rides
- Ventilated foam support and air mesh shoulder straps
- Stretch overflow pocket carries a light shell or extra layer
- Internal tool organization for making essential repairs
- Side mesh pockets are great for snacks and spare tubes
View more Hydration Packs - Small
Reviews & Community
Lightweight & Functional
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This little pack really packs a punch! Just what I needed for my road and mountain biking. Its small enough and breathable enough that I often forget I'm wearing it while I'm riding. Easy adjustable straps make it fit perfectly. The water reservoir doesn't have a bad taste (even after several uses) which I've experience with other packs. The pack offers just enough space to carry what you need for a ride (tubes, tools, a small snack, keys, gloves, phone). Overall a great pack and a great price for what you get!