Forget the sloshing and swaying.
The Mule LR 15 Hydration Pack is optimized for trail riding with its low-profile design, breathable suspension, and handy organization. Part of CamelBak's Low Rider series, the Mule LR 15 achieves a streamlined fit by widening the shape of the 3-liter bladder to sit lower in the pack. This equates to an immediate decrease in the pack's sloshing and swaying, improving your riding balance around low-slung corners and twisting trail sections.
The Airfoil suspension system elevates the pack off your back to alleviate perspiration build-up in warmer conditions. Ventilated foam is generously placed along the lower back and shoulder straps for increased support without leaving you soaked in sweat. The widened hip belt stabilizes the pack, complete with zippered pockets for quick access to energy gels. Further stabilizing the pack, four compression straps cinch down tightly along the frontside.
- Low-profile hydration pack improves your riding balance
- 3-liter bladder sits lower to prevent sloshing and swaying
- Airfoil suspension reduces perspiration build-up
- Mesh organizer with tool roll for essential repairs
- Front shove-it pocket separates wet outerwear
- Fleece-lined pocket won't scratch glasses or phones
- Helmet carry attachment and rain cover included