Why We Like The H.A.W.G. Pro 20L Hydration Pack
The H.A.W.G. Pro Hydration Pack offers all we need to crush long days of biking. It's built with Camelbak's special weight-shifting technology that improves our center of gravity, helping keep us upright on hard rides. And we know hard rides require plenty of water, so this H.A.W.G. is built with room for two reservoirs ensuring we're fully fueled.
- Hydration bike bag made for long days in the saddle
- Flow AC back panel optimizes airflow to maximize cooling
- Low Rider technology shifts weight to hips for better stability
- Dual reservoir capability allows plenty of room for hydration
- Additional tool compartments let you load all the repair essentials
- Self-seating, magnetic holder easily re-attaches hydration tube
- Item #CAMQ34I
- 20L (1220cu in)
- Air Support Pro
- Shoulder Straps
- 3D Vent Mesh
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- 3L Crux Resevoir
- hip belt, E-Bike battery, stretch overflow, soft lined, armor carry, additional reservoir
- Helmet Carry
- Rain Cover
- 19 x 7 x 10in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 4, 2021
- I've used it several times
The H.A.W.G. is still tru to its original name for Die Hards. (Holds-A-Wholelotta-Gear). The 2021 version is now compatible with CamelBak's Impact Protector Panel sold separately and lighter fabrics that are still crash resistant.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help