Crux Water Reservoir
You can rest when the vacation's over. So, rather than sleeping in, get up and grab your trekking poles, snacks, and the Camelbak Crux Water Reservoir, so you can get to the trailhead before the parking lot fills up. An ergonomic handle provides easy, one-handed fill when you're still trying to clear the sleep from your eyes. A baffled design keeps the reservoir's profile low, so you don't have to pull everything out of your pack to slip the reservoir inside. And when finally do hit the trail, the Crux's innovative construction keeps water flowing to ensure you stay hydrated from the initial hike in to that last mile when you're blissfully exhausted from a satisfying day on the trail.
- Quench your thirst for the outdoors with this hydration reservoir
- Durable polyurethane construction is BPA, BPS, and BPF free
- Reservoir baffle creates a low-profile
- Big Bite valve with a leak-proof on/off lever
- Quick Link system allows you to easily disconnect the tube
- Ergonomic handle for one-hand fill
- Hydroguard inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Item #CAM007M
- 1.5 L, 2 L, 3 L
- Quick Link
- Big Bite
- Recommended Use
- hiking & camping, cycling, running
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 5, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
Hands down, the most durable reservoir on the planet. Impact resistant, Puncture resistant, you can boil it, you can freeze and it has an anti microbial built into the reservoir itself that will not flake off if scrubbed with the most abrasive cleaning implement you can come up with. If it leaks from a manufacturing defect, CamelBak will replace it with their Lifetime Got Your Bak Guarantee.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help