It's All You Need.
Whether you prefer the road or the trail, or like to mix it up with a little of both, the CamelBak Classic Hydration Backpack has one goal: to keep you hydrated while you're in the saddle. Designed around the new Crux reservoir, this pack helps keep your fluid levels up so you can enjoy the view from the top or reach new distances. And with just enough room for your water and one or two of the essentials, this pack stays light on your back to the journey's end.
- Ensure you get the hydration you need with this backpack
- 2.5L Crux reservoir is easy to clean
- Lightweight mesh harness provides ample breathability
- External fill design for your convenience
- Small front pocket safeguards pint-sized necessities
- Reflective details promote added visibility in low light
View more Hydration Packs - Small
Reviews & Community
Wish it had more storage
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Bought this new Camelback to replace my old one of 10 years. Great design and solid construction. Very comfortable to carry and the bladder cap is easily to handle (I have had several that have leak issues). My only critique is the lack of pockets for storage. This bag only has one zipped pocket, whereas my last one had 2 zipped and 2 side meshed pockets (enough for a lengthy day hike). Great back, but be aware that you can't care all the extras.