Why We Like The ASSOS RSR Winter Speed Booties
Layering up for a winter ride became much easier thanks to the ASSOS RSR Winter Speed Booties. These booties feature high-performance technical fabrics designed to block out wind, water, and cold air, while the SportGrip sole provides trustworthy walking traction. For optimal aerodynamics, ASSOS opted for a zipper-less construction and body-mapped paneling to create a zeroPressure, second-skin fit that is easy to layer beneath form-fitting winter tights.
- Stretchy, aerodynamic boot covers for added protection during winter rides
- Airblock.888 fabric in the ankle insulates and blocks wind
- Features a zipper-less construction for optimized aerodynamics
- The insulated Neos Medium 3L softshell in the forefoot panel boosts thermoregulation
- Body-mapped paneling provides a zeroPressure, second-skin fit
- Item #AASZ095
- [ankle] Airblock.888 fabric, [forefoot panel] insulated Neos Medium 3L softshell
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help