Ether Jr Short
Don't send Junior out into the wild in a pair of cutoff jean shorts and expect him to fall in love with mountain biking. That's more than unrealistic; it's just mean. ZOIC scaled-down its best-selling short, the Ether, so that the little rippers of the world would have a chance to ride in comfort. The Ether Jr. is a full-featured mountain bike short that will keep him riding longer and more comfortably and get him hooked on mankind's healthiest addiction.
The whole body of the Ether Jr. is made with a synthetic material that pulls moisture away from your skin to keep you dry and comfortable. A Fusion Gusset inseam further increases the short's range of motion and eliminates seat hang-ups. The Ether also comes with plenty of pockets–two front, two thigh, and one back– so you have plenty of room for your essentials. There's even a dedicated media pocket for your phone or MP3 player with a headphone cord control grommet and loop to avoid snags.
As far as fit is concerned, the Ether's cuffs fall right at the knee. The leg holes are loose enough that they don't interfere with knee pads. ZOIC also included waist adjustments so you can really dial the fit to your exact specifications. The flat front waistband is secured with a standard zip-and-snap closure.
ZOIC Ether Jr. Mountain Bike Shorts come in sizes S through XX-Large. They are available in Black and Castle.
- Stretchy, durable mountain biking shorts for your aspiring grom
- DuraFlex fabric resists abrasion and stretches with him
- Relaxed fit provides enough room for liners underneath
- Adjustable waist tabs help him secure an exact fit
- Air Flow mesh ventilation panels keep cool air circulating through
- Gusseted crotch further opens up his range of motion
- Multitude of pockets securely carry his trail essentials
- Item #ZOI0265
- DuraFlex (95% polyester, 5% spandex)
- 2 front, 2 thigh, 1 back
- adjustable tabs
- integrated Air Flow mesh panels
- Manufacturer Warranty
- mountain biking