Carbon Bib Liner
While Zoic's Carbon Bib Liner doesn't actually use carbon, it does rock an Italian-made 3D Elastic Interface chamois that helps your undercarriage stay comfortable over chattery rock gardens and high-speed descents. It's designed to be stretchy, moisture-wicking, and anatomically-padded, with different foams in different places for extra comfort and an ergonomic profile made for long days in the saddle. It's clear that the Carbon Bib Liner is engineered to maximize comfort and minimize irritation, what, with seamless straps up top for a ventilated, chafe-free fit, along with a lightweight mesh mid-section for no-sweat support. Zoic finished this liner off with Stow & Go convenience—first, stow all your gear in the ample storage of integrated pockets and ditch the pack, and go when nature calls and relieve yourself quickly with the easy-access horizontal fly.
- The ultimate support solution for long days in the saddle
- Seamless suspender straps keep the fit secure and comfortable
- Fabric wicks sweat, breathes well, and moves with you
- Mesh mid-section offers lightweight, sweat-free support
- Italian-made foam chamois adds extra firm support under sit bones
- Anatomically-contoured multi-level shape cradles the perineum
- Wide brushed elastic leg hems help you avoid constriction
- Tons of pocket storage allows you to ride without a bulky pack
- Item #ZOI00AP
- 84% polyester, 16% spandex
- Carbon Pad, 3D elastic foam
- 3 rear, 1 secure zip, 2 gunslinger
- mesh mid-section, seam-free brushed elastic suspender straps
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
2.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.