Why We Like the SL 70 Aerodynamic Handlebar
Zipp further refines handlebar aerodynamics and shaping with the SL 70 Aero Handlebar. Crafted from unidirectional carbon fiber, the SL 70 Aero has a winged top shape for optimum airflow over the bars, which Zipp claims saves an average of 6.4 watts over a round bar. The drop's ergonomics aid in responsive handling through tight sections, with a 70mm reach, while the shaping allows for you to get low and sprint towards the finish.
- Zipp's latest aero handlebar to get every advantage on race day
- Unidirectional carbon is stiff and lightweight
- Wing-shaped top profile has superior aero performance over a round bar
- Rapid Route design allows for internally routed mechanical shifting
- Not compatible with internal routing of Di2 etubes
- Item #ZIPZ05E
- undirectional carbon fiber
- 38cm, 40cm, 42cm, 44cm
- Claimed Weight
- [42cm] 8.2oz (233g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help