Item # YTI009Q
Yeti Cycles Turq Air Long-Sleeve Jersey - Men's $99.95
The Men's Turq Air Long-Sleeve Jersey offers the dialed fit and airy-light feel you'd expect from the Turq moniker that's borrowed from Yeti's top-flight carbon construction, as found on many of their aggressive trail bikes and enduro rigs. It's designed with an ultra-lightweight fabric with tiny perforations throughout to dramatically increase breathability when you're sweating on long climbs. And seeing you'll be wearing this jersey at high altitudes and exposed desert terrain, it's boasting UPF 30+ to ensure full protection from scorching UV rays.
- Feels ultra-lightweight and breathable in hot conditions
- Tiny air perforations throughout for extra breathability
- Lightweight fabric wicks moisture to prevent overheating
- Fabric boasts UPF 30+ for UV protection on sunny days
- Polygiene odor control fends off funky odors
- Dropped rear hem provides increased coverage
- Hidden sunglasses wipe at jersey's underside
View more Men's Long Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
|Chest||36 - 38in
(91.4 - 96.5cm)
|39 - 41in
(99.1 - 104.1cm)
|42 - 44in
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
|45 - 47in
(114.3 - 119.4cm)
|48 - 50in
(121.9 - 127cm)
|Waist||29 - 31in
(73.7 - 78.7cm)
|32 - 34in
(81.3 - 86.4cm)
|35 - 37in
(88.9 - 94cm)
|38 - 40in
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
|41 - 43in
(104.1 - 109.2cm)
|Trail Fit Inseam||14in
|Race Fit Inseam||15in
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around the widest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Reviews & Community
Best Jersey EVER!
When I first bought this jersey. I put it on and immediately ordered another one! It is so silky smooth, fits great, breaths extremely well, and overall just a great jersey. I wore it down in Moab, UT when the weather was 60 and cloudy, I didn't over heat and never felt like I was cold. Great Jersey! highly recommended.