SB140 T3 X01 Eagle AXS 29in Mountain Bike
Style & Size:
Why We Like The Yeti SB140 T3 X01 Eagle AXS 29in Mountain Bike
The SB140 T3 X01 Eagle AXS 29in Mountain Bike from Yeti pushes the limits of just how efficient a mid-travel trail bike can be. With 140mm of Switch Infinity travel, it's certainly no slouch on the downhill either. Yeti revised their Switch Infinity linkage by reinforcing it throughout, giving the back of the bike an even more supportive feel under pedaling power. The SB140 sports 29in wheels to make it easier to navigate treacherous off-camber rock rolls and carry momentum over ledges and square-edge hits. The SB140's head tube angle comes in at 65.4 degrees for a relatively slack, stable feel that retains some maneuverability for tight trails and switchbacks. Switch Infinity's supportive design under pedaling pairs well with the bike's steep 77.5-degree seat tube angle, providing an efficient, comfortable pedaling experience.
This T3 build has Yeti's TURQ carbon frame as its foundation, providing a lightweight, stiff feel on the trail. The hybrid XX1/X01 Eagle drivetrain from SRAM delivers instant shifting and a wide gear range for stacking up miles throughout the week. The Fox Factory 36 FIT4 fork with 150mm of travel handles nasty chunk and offers a full lockout for riders who want maximum support on the climbs. Alloy XM1700 wheels from DT Swiss are super durable and do a great job of damping vibrations on descents. This SB140 build is a great choice for someone who wants the descending capability of a mid-travel trail bike, with XC-inspired pedaling performance.
*Due to a high demand in the global supply chain and bike industry since the start of the pandemic, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be of equal or better spec level. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- 29er trail bike for post-work loops and high-mileage epics
- 140mm of Switch Infinity rear travel tears up descents and climbs
- Fox Factory 36 FIT4 150mm travel fork is efficient and forgiving
- 29in wheels easily maneuver rock ledges and janky trail sections
- SRAM XX1/X01 Eagle AXS drivetrain supplies instant shifting
- DT Swiss XM1700 alloy wheels offer bomber durability
- SRAM UDH compatibility makes finding replacement hangers a breeze
- Fox Factory Float DPS shock is lightweight with lots of adjustments
- Item #YTIR1H7