Why We Like The Yeti Cycles SB130 Turq TLR T1 XT Mountain Bike
The SB130 Turq TLR T1 XT Mountain Bike is kitted out with the components that Yeti employees deem worthy for their weekly lunch rides near their Golden, CO headquarters. We love the more aggressive tire spec and added suspension for getting rowdy on all-day epics or post-work loops. With 137mm of rearward travel and 160mm of front travel, quick lunch rides just got a lot more fun. Geometry on the new SB130 doesn't see any major updates, but the lunch ride models get a bigger fork to slack our rigs out. With 29in wheels and a 65.1-degree head-tube angle, we don't fret about rolling over big features.
Yeti's Switch Infinity system is purpose-built by Yeti to soak up pedal bob and allow for near bottomless suspension when the going gets rough. Kit on the T1 starts with the frame, and Yeti's T1 top-of-the-line Turq mold is the lightest and stiffest option. Drivetrain duties are taken care of by a full Shimano XT lineup that includes 12-speeds of range and Hyperglide II technology to seamlessly take care of shifting under duress.
Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Purpose-built trail bike with additional enduro capability
- Turq carbon is extremely lightweight and offers a premium ride feel
- Switch Infinity linkage soaks up pedal bob
- Fox suspension front and rear make for a smooth squish platform
- Shimano XT 12-speed drivetrain offers huge 10-51t cassette range
- 4-piston hydraulic brakes competently control hairy descents
- Lunch Ride editions get special employee-loved kit features
- Item #YTIR1CM