Why We Like The ARC Carbon C1 SLX Mountain Bike
The hardtail that started it all is back after a 4 year hiatus from Yeti's lineup. Built with a 130mm fork and progressive (but not extreme) geometry, this carbon fiber hardtail is no longer a XC-focused race steed like the previous model, but rather a fun-loving and massively capable trail bike that proves you don't need a full suspension rig to have a good time. After all, there's no better way to sharpen up your skills and bring yourself closer to the roots of mountain biking than ripping some quality singletrack at wide open speeds aboard your favorite hardtail.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Yeti's ARC hardtail is back and ready to rally the trails
- Updated geometry strikes a perfect balance of stability and agility
- 130mm Fox fork provides a smooth and confident feel up front
- Dual-sided bottle mounts are ideal for bikepacking missions
- Internal cable routing and ribbed chainstay protector ensure a silent ride
- Short seat tube lets you run the longest possible dropper post
- TURQ carbon is top of the line from Yeti
- SLX drivetrain rivals the perfromance of XT and XTR
- Item #YTIR18H
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.