SL8 Cromoly Saddle
The sleek and trim profile of the WTB SL8 Cromoly Saddle immediately sets a strikingly different tone than WTB’s traditional line-up. Built for uncompromised, racing comfort and shedding all unneeded weight, the SL8 is the elite saddle for performance-focused riders. The shortened overall length makes your on-off bike transitions seamless and snag-free, while the narrowed main body of the SL8 reduces thigh chaffing as you’re tucking in for effective time-trial positioning. Thin padding helps maximize road feedback and keep the overall weight low.
WTB recommends the SL8 for mixed-uses from adventure road to drop-in gravity racing.
- Low-profile, minimally padded performance saddle
- Designed for on and off-road pursuits
- Narrow body reduces weight and thigh chaffing
- Cromoly rails keeps costs low and value high
- Item #WTBF13O
- flex-tuned, HLX padding
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- [narrow] 127mm, [medium] 142mm, [wide] 150mm
- Claimed Weight
- [narrow] 9.2oz (261g), [medium] 9.4oz (266g), [wide] 9.7oz (276g)
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help