Why We Like The ReMote Sustain Lever
Running a RockShox Reverb post may have had you feeling a little bit limited in the world of dropper remotes, but no longer do you have to run the stock remote with the help of the WolfTooth ReMote Sustain Lever. Wolf Tooth's levers have a comfortable feel that has long been a favorite here around the office, and now with its conversion kit, you can easily run an internally-routed RockShox Reverb with the lever you want.
For some time the comfortable actuation, and breakaway axle of a Wolf Tooth remote has been a go-to upgrade right out the gates for many riders, but with only cable-actuated compatibility, other riders were left in the proverbial dust. After listening to RockShox riders request for a lever actuated dropper, the designers and engineers at Wolf Tooth put on their thinking caps to design a system that leaves the internal brake untouched, while simplifying the Reverb system to free up space inside of the seatpost, and implement their own lever. The result is actuation that claims improved tactile feedback, and accelerated return speed that doesn't leave you hovering wondering when your post will rise up to you.
- Your favorite dropper remote now works on RockShox
- Leak-proof, robust mechanical actuation adapter
- Easy to install in a matter of minutes
- Improves tactile feedback and return speeds
- Breakaway prevents damage in the event of an accident
- Compatible with Reverb Stealth generation A2 and B1
- Item #WFC000E
- 6061 aluminum
- Compatible Components
- RockShox Reverb A2 and B1
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited