No.9 Carbon Tubeless Rim
For your next upgrade or custom build, take a serious look at the Whisky Parts Co. No.9 Carbon Tubeless Rim. These lightweight yet strong 27.5 carbon fiber rims offer considerable improvements to ride quality and rolling speed compared to aluminum rims of the same width. They're a great choice for trail riding and all-mountain rowdiness, and they come in two different widths based on what range of tires you typically run.
The No.9 36w rim has a 30mm internal width that offers great support for 2.2 - 2.5in wide tires, though it could handle up to a 2.8in plus tire if needed. The 40w rim has a 35mm internal width that works well for the high-volume 2.4 - 2.8in mountain bike tires that are becoming increasingly common on modern trail rigs, though it can handle up to a 3-inch plus tire without any trouble. Both rims feature a hookless bead for an easy and secure tubeless setup, as well as increased impact resistance to rocks and other obstacles on the trail.
- Carbon fiber mountain bike rims for your next custom wheels
- Lightweight yet strong carbon fiber construction
- Stiff carbon rim for precise steering and responsive handling
- Lower rotational weight for quicker accelerations
- 36w rim works well for standard mountain bike tires
- 40w rim is designed for high-volume mountain bike tires
- Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers
- Rims are sold individually, tubeless tape and valves included
- Item #WPC000B
- carbon fiber
- Wheel Size
- 27.5in, 27.5+
- Tire Type
- [36w] 26mm, [40w] 29mm
- [36w internal] 30mm, [36w external] 36mm, [40w internal] 35mm, [40w external ] 40mm
- Brake Compatibility
- disc brake only
- Spoke Count
- [36w] 28, [40w] 32
- Max Rider Weight
- Claimed Weight
- [36w] 14.8oz (420g), [40w] 1lb 1oz (480g)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.