Why We Like The No.9 29 MTB Fork
If you’re looking for a rigid fork for your custom hardtail or dedicated singlespeed ripper, the Whisky No.9 MTB Fork is certainly a worthy choice. With a tire clearance of up to 29 x 3.0-inches or 27.5 x 3.25-inches, it breathes new life into rigid mountain or plus bikes while absorbing light trail chatter when the going gets rough. The fork is constructed from unidirectional carbon fiber throughout for reliable strength at a low weight, and features a tapered steerer tube and thru-axle dropouts for responsive, confident steering. This particular model fits hubs with 15 x 100mm axles. If you're looking for a rigid fork with Boost 15 x 110mm spacing, check out the Whisky No.9 Boost LT fork.
- Rigid carbon fork for livening up your hardtail
- Enjoy a lighter front end with more precise steering
- Unidirectional carbon fiber is light, strong, and stiff
- Clearance for up to 29 x 3.0in or 27.5 x 3.25in tires
- DT RWS Axle and steer tube compression plug included
- Fits hubs with 15 x 100mm spacing