Why We Like The No.7 CX Fork
Whether you're looking to upgrade your current cyclocross steed, or searching for the perfect fork to round out a custom build, the No.7 CX Fork from Whisky Part Co. is a reliable carbon fiber option that'll have your back come race day. The versatility doesn't stop there though, because with enough clearance for 700 x 38c tires, the No.7 CX fork lends itself well to gravel and all-road riding, too. All of the options presented here feature 9 x 100mm quick-release dropouts, as well as fender mounts for those wet early-spring rides. And to show you just how confident Whisky Parts Co. is in the No.7 CX fork, there's no rider weight limit, and it's backed by a 5 year Whisky Limited Warranty.
- Carbon fiber fork for cyclocross, gravel, and all-road
- Available in cantilever or post mount disc brake options
- Clearance for up to 700 x 38c or 650b x 52c tires
- Fender mounts add versatility and wet weather protection
- Cantilever brake version is straight steer tube only
- Disc brake version has straight and tapered steer options
- Compression plug included, default steer tube length 300mm
- 9 x 100mm quick-release dropouts only
- Item #WPC0004
- carbon fiber
- Wheel Size
- 700c, 650b
- Steer Tube Diameter
- 1-1/8in straight, 1-1/2in tapered
- Axle To Crown
- 9 x 100mm quick-release
- Brake Compatibility
- cantilever (22mm posts), post-mount disc
- Rotor Compatibility
- [max] 160mm
- Claimed Weight
- [cantilever, 1-1/8in straight steer] 1lb 0.3oz (463g), [post mount, 1-1/8in straight steer] 1lb 1oz (483g), [post mount, 1-1/2in tapered steer] 1lb 1.1oz (485g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
- cyclocross, gravel, all-road
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help