No.7 Carbon Seatpost
Carbon fiber components have long had the reputation of bank breakers. While sure, they are lightweight and stiff, there's a lot to be said for keeping some dollars in the bank account. But with carbon fiber production increasing in the bike industry, we're finally starting to see prices dip down into a more accommodating zone, and Whisky Bike Components does it right with the No.7 Carbon Seatpost. This light and stiff post makes a fine perch in your cockpit, scaling in at just 263g (for the 27.2mm model), and is available both with a 0mm or 18mm offset, allowing you to choose where you'd like to sit on the bars. Choose a zero offset for a more forward position that keeps you ready for the attack, or 18mm offset for a little more room to stretch out. As with all of Whisky's components, the No. 7 Carbon Seatpost is covered by a 5 year warranty for peace of mind.
- A light carbon seatpost that comes in with alloy pricing
- Unidirectional carbon is stiff, light, and reliable
- Stay forward for the attack with Zero Offset model
- Give yourself room to stretch and move with 18mm offset
- Adjustable saddle position lets you dial in comfort
- Two-bolt adjustment for easy, infinite angle adjustment
- Item #WPC0011
- [shaft] carbon, [head] aluminum
- 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 1.6mm
- 0mm, 18mm
- Claimed Weight
- [27.2x400, 18 offset] 9.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help