No.7 Alloy Seatpost
Whether you're remounting after a hurdle in the mud-pit of a cross race, or hammering out speedy XC miles, you're going to want a comfortable, reliable base to post-up on, like the Whisky Parts Co No.7 Alloy Seatpost. This light and durable post provides a perch you can count on, with sturdy alloy construction, and two different offset options for getting your cockpit dialed just right. Choose the zero offset for a centered position at your touch points, reducing the reach to your bars to keep you a bit more compact, or reach a little further with the 18-millimeter offset that stretches out the fit, and offers you a little more room to move. The seatposts are available in an array of diameters, ranging from 2.2-to-31.6mm, so you can find the perfect match for your trusty steed.
- A light and reliable perch for your saddle
- Alloy construction is affordable and light
- 400-millimeter length offers a height for any cyclist
- Available in an array of diameters to accommodate any bike
- Zero offset is ideal for keeping centered in the cockpit
- Stretch out your fit with an 18mm offset option
- Item #WPC0012
- 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm
- 0mm, 18mm
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help