Why We Like The Wedge DryBag Saddle Bag
When we're riding in inclement weather, the last thing we want is for our essential gear to get soaked, too. Thankfully, Topeak created the Wedge DryBag Saddle Bag for times like these. It's constructed from durable, waterproof material that's seam-sealed and sonically welded for toughness. Plus, it easily mounts and is removed with Topeak's QuickClick system.
- The seat bag we want for keeping our gear dry in icky weather
- QuickClick system with seatpost strap keeps everything in place
- Semi-rigid EVA foam for insulation and durability
- Tough 210 denier, 420 denier nylon fabric sheds water and debris
- Sonically welded seams keep out the rain and wet
- Item #TOPB04Y
- 210 denier, 420 denier nylon
- [small] 0.6L, [medium] 1L, [large] 1.5L
- 1 main
- roll-top, buckle
- [small] 5.9 x 3.5 x 3.5in, [medium] 6.9 x 4.5 x 4.3in, [large] 9.1 x 5.1 x 4.3in
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 4.93oz, [medium] 5.98oz, [large] 8.27oz
- commuting, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.