Item # TIF0044
Tifosi Optics Jet Sunglasses $39.95
Launch the jet.
An open lens design and streamline shape make the Tifosi Jet Sunglasses ideal for runners, bikers, or endurance athletes who need a tough, simple set of performance shades. Anti-slip nose and temple pads lock these sunglasses to your face so they can't slide around, and the 26-gram weight makes them hardly noticeable on your nose and ears. Get some reliable protection for your eyes without draining your wallet down to the seams.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Grilamid TR-90 frame resists high-impact damage when you're biking, running, or getting generally extreme
- Fixed hydrophilic temple and nose pieces grip your skin even if you're working up a sweat
- Glare Guard glare reducer cuts down the harmful effects of the sun which cause unnecessary eye fatigue
- Open lens design allows air to pass around the lens when you're on the move, which minimizes fogging
View more Sport Sunglasses
|ALL CONDITIONS (AC) RED||41.4%|
|EXTREME CONTRAST (EC)||39.1%|
|SMOKE BRIGHT BLUE||11.2%|
|HIGH CONTRAST (HC) RED||41.4%|
|CLARION BLUE POLARIZED||12%|
|CLARION GREEN POLARIZED||16%|
|CLARION RED POLARIZED||14%|
|BROWN||11 - 40%|
|SMOKE||15.2 - 47.7%|
|HIGH SPEED RED||13.5 - 35.3%|
|LIGHT NIGHT||27.7 - 75.9%|
|SMOKE POLARIZED FOTOTEC||11.9 - 32.1%|
|BROWN POLARIZED FOTOTEC||9.4 - 28.7%|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)
Reviews & Community
Good pair snug and don’t have any pressure points
Good for the price
For the money, these are great! there are definitely better glasses out there, but for the money these beat gas station glasses any day!
Was not Satisfied
Looked cheap, felt cheap, and not comfortable at all.
Great value pic
I bought two pair to see which one I liked best and these won out. These are great on sunny days as well as running through trees. The best part is the price is just right and I will not feel bad if I treat them bad.
Light and Comfortable
These glasses are light and great for all sports. I've run in them and could wear them all day. They also come with a great protective case. These were well worth the $