Looks and personality.
The Thule Apex Bike Rack features an improved design that not only looks better with your car's design but allows faster loading and unloading and increased clearance from the ground and bumper.
- Improved Hitch-Switch design allows the bike carrier arms to fold down as well as the entire carrier rack to fold down (when not loaded)
- Thule EasyMount system features a Receiver Lock Knob to quickly engage the rack receiver into the hitch, tighten, and lock it with limited effort and no tools
- Thule Road Dampening Technology (RDT) in the bike frame cradles reduces vibrations
- Soft Touch Anti-Sway Cage features soft thermoplastic (TPE) that gently grips the bike frame to prevent swinging
- Reinforced Cradle Straps are 25% stronger to last longer than in the past
- Arched bike arms disperse weight better and make loading/unloading easier than straight designs
- Integrated handle at the back of the mast makes transport, install/removal easy
- Integrated Locking Cable secures the bikes to the rack
- Hitch-Switch design
- EasyMount system with Receiver Lock Knob
- Road Dampening Technology
- Soft Touch Anti-Sway Cage with reinforced cradle straps
- Arched arm design
- Integrated Locking Cable