Why We Like The Heritage Helmet
Pop an ollie or ride around town with surefire protection from Thousand's Heritage Helmet. It's designed for the urban rider and skater with simplicity inspired by vintage moto lids and the heritage colorways of the 50s and 60s.
- A helmet for cycling and skateboarding with a clean look
- Secret PopLock for securing the helmet with our lock
- Vegan leather straps add both style and functionality
- Integrated dial fit system for precise adjustments
- Seven vents with internal channeling for cooling
- Built-in low-profile visor for a minimalist look
- Item #THO0002
- commuting, skating
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, ASTM, F14928
- Fit Adjustment
- magnetic fastener
- 7 ventilation ports
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 410g, [medium] 460g, [large] 490g
- Shell Material
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help