Elite Setback Seatpost
You get 16mm of setback thanks to its bent shaft. Your minimum effective height is 80mm since you can't drop your post lower than the bend in the shaft. A stupendously high-quality setback seatpost that sets the standard for saddle adjustability and overall precision. The post and cradle are machined from one piece of 7000-series aluminum. Uses a 2-bolt design that allows you to nose your saddle up or down through adjustments to the bolts. 41mm seat rail grip. At 180g it rivals the lightness of carbon posts that cost twice as much.
- 40% stronger than the toughest production seatposts available—you won’t break a Thomson
- Infinite saddle-tilt adjustments, minus 5 to plus 29 degrees
- Impact-absorbing clamps spread shock, reducing fatigue on rider and saddle rails
- Low-profile clamps do not interfere with saddle
- 7000-series aluminum
- 26.8 mm, 27.2 mm, 30.9 mm, 31.6 mm, 32.4 mm
- 250 mm, 330 mm, 367 mm, 410 mm
- 16 mm
- Claimed Weight
- 6.3oz (180g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help