A stupendously high-quality non-setback seatpost that sets the standard for saddle adjustability and overall precision. The post and cradle are machined from one piece of 7000-series aluminum. Uses a 2-bolt design that allows you to nose your saddle up or down through adjustments to the bolts. 41mm seat rail grip. At 180g it rivals the lightness of carbon posts that cost twice as much.
- Machined from one piece of 7000-series aluminum
- 2-bolt design for easy saddle adjustments
- Long attachment length (around 41mm)
- Lightweight (roughly 180g)
- Item #THP0001
- 7000-series aluminum
- 25 mm, 25.4 mm, 26.6 mm, 26.8 mm, 27 mm, 27.2 mm, 27.4 mm, 28.6 mm, 29.4 mm, 29.8 mm, 30 mm, 30.8 mm, 30.9 mm, 31.6 mm, 32.4 mm
- 250 mm, 287 mm, 330 mm, 367 mm, 410 mm
- 0 mm
- Claimed Weight
- 6.3oz (180g)
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking, road
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
4.5 based on 31 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.