Cut the chill.
Pedal on through a winter wonderland in the Terry Bicycles Thermal Tights for women. You'll find a smooth face of polyester and spandex wrapped around your legs, with water and wind repelling properties that shield your gams from winter's harshest weather. Inside, you'll find the soft embrace of a brushed lining that keeps you cozy when the temperatures start to dip. Six panels of fabric are stitched together to support your muscles with flat-lock seams that won't chafe, even when you really get going. As with other Terry Bicycle's bottoms, the leg bands omit elastic for a folded band that stays in place and won't cut in to your ankles.
An Italian crafted Flex chamois support your sit bones while you spin through the winter muck, with seamless, four-way stretch that moves with your body, you'll find elevated comfort on your rides. The Flex chamois features multi-density foam that adds support where it's needed most, and tapers where it would otherwise be excessive. Against your skin you'll find light and smooth microfiber fabric that allows wicking away of moisture, while reducing the inner thigh profile so you can achieve an irritation-free ride.
- Keep pedaling even when Jack Frost is nipping
- Polyester and spandex slice through wind and water
- Brushed lining is fleecy and warm against skin
- Skip the chaffing with flat-lock seams
- Elastic-free leg band won't cut into ankles
- Italian Flex chamois supports your sit bones and keeps you feeling fresh
View more Women's Tights & Bib Tights
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.