Why We Like The Terry Coolweather Tight
Brace for crisp morning temps and chilly, in-between weather with the full-length coverage of the Terry Bicycles Coolweather Tight. Ideal for temps ranging from 40 to 60-degrees, this full-length cycling tight keeps us comfortably insulated when riding in the spring and fall. Its T-Dry fabric wicks moisture off the body for enhanced temperature regulation on long rides, with a touch of light compression for extra muscle support. Its integrated Flex chamois consists of a seamless four-way stretch with Elastic Interface Technology and multi-density foam padding, keeping cyclings comfortably padded from road vibration and small bumps without chafing or saddle irritation.
- All-in-one padded cycling tights for shoulder-season riding
- T-Dry fabric wicks sweat, breathes well, and traps heat
- Form-fitting design ensures warmth and a full range of motion
- Eight-panel construction prevents chafing or painful rubbing
- Integrated chamois soaks up harsh vibration from the road
- Zippered pocket adds a secure stash spot for cash or keys
- Item #TRY0018
- T-Dry (63% polyester, 23% nylon, 14% spandex)
- spring, fall
- fitted, mid-rise
- 1 side zippered
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 20, 2021
Nice fitting cycling pant
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9.5"
I like these pants and decided to keep them. Glad I didn't order the tall size directly from Terry as regular was fine for me and all around the fit was good including the ankles. They don't seem like they'll be as warm as another pair I ordered, so these are truly for cool and not cold days.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help