The smart one.
The Tacx Neo Smart Trainer represents a new paradigm of training functionality. It's a true direct-drive machine that Tacx claims is the quietest, most realistic trainer to date. This realism even extends to mimicking the virtual road surface with compatible training apps, which is something that not even the Genius trainers can do. It's Bluetooth and ANT+ compatible, and it receives resistance and terrain input from Tacx's own software, Zwift, Kinomap, Skuga, Trainer Road, FulGaz, The Sufferfest, Cycleops Virtual Training, BKOOL, Golden Cheetah, Maximum Trainer, Perfpro, and VeloReality. It's also compatible with Garmin's 520 and Magellan's Mio 505 head units.
- A cycling trainer that makes you feel the road
- Tacx's quietest, most realistic unit to date
- Syncs with various apps for interactive training sessions
- Mimics gradients up to 25%
- Compatible with most 9, 10, and 11 speed cassettes