Why We Like The Pursuit Two Sock
We love a good Merino wool sock, and Swiftwick's Pursuit Two Sock features a blend of that soft, breathable material that keeps us fresh throughout our ride. This mid-cushion sock is designed for durability, and it provides the coverage and comfort we want for all-day rides.
- A Merino blended sock that breathes, insulates, and resists odors
- Updated with a reinforced heel and toe to maximize durability
- Two cuff extends beyond the ankle for extra support and coverage
- Mid-cushion delivers all-day comfort and performance
- Item #SWF001M
- 63% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 2% Spandex
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 13, 2023
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 6"
Very comfortable socks for everyday riding weather long distance, touring, pretty much any biking adventure you go on! I like the just above the ankle socks and not into the calf style socks not my cup of tea! Give these a try there great for me no issues.
December 26, 2022
- I've used it several times
My wife loves these socks. She wears them hiking, around town or even to work. According to her, they are awesome, comfortable, do everything socks!
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help