Why We Like The Swiftwick Aspire Zero Tab Sock
Swiftwick's Aspire Zero Tab Sock is a versatile no-show sock we can wear for running, cycling, and most of our other favorite athletic activities. The thin profile creates a responsive feel and fits comfortably in any technical shoe, while the firm compression supports the arch and contours of our feet to reduce fatigue. On the rear of the sock is a new micro tab, designed to prevent contact between our heel and the back of the shoe, to ensure optimal comfort.
- No-show socks ideal for cycling, running, and more
- Breathable construction with moisture-wicking fibers
- Micro tab prevents contact between the heel and shoe
- Thin profile fits comfortably inside almost any shoe
- Compression supports foot contours and the arch
- Item #SWF1WUB
- 55% nylon, 40% olefin, 5% spandex
- casual, gravel, road cycling, road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- "the best socks you will ever wear guarantee"
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help