Why We Like The Aspire Twelve Sock
While the Aspire Twelve Sock may not be what we want for mid-summer rides in southern states, its calf-length cuffs along with multiple knitting patterns provides a comfortable compression effect that promotes blood flow in the feet and lower legs. This improves vascular performance for reduced fatigue and speedier recovery. If height is the name of the game, it can't get any better than the Aspire Twelve Sock.
- Knee-high compression socks that provide support while we ride
- Thin profile is designed to fit into any technical shoe with a light feel
- Firmly hugs the contours of our feet to support the arch
- Built to provide maximum breathability and wick moisture
- Managed compression reduces fatigue for lasting comfort
- Item #SWF0032
- [toe and heel] terry loop, olefin, [arch] T-66 nylon, spandex, [footbed] T-66 nylon, olefin, [upper] olefin
- above calf
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help