Falconer II Helmet
Sweet Protection has a simple goal: to create superior protection that inspires people to push their boundaries. The Falconer II Helmet embodies this mantra, providing road cyclists with the coverage, ventilation, and aerodynamic geometry they need to ride at their best.
The Falconer II features extensive ventilation via large intake and exhaust ports, including a patent-pending Superficial Temporal Artery Cooling Channel that cools the temporal artery while still providing coverage for your temples. The 4-piece shell uses variable-thickness polycarbonate for lightweight toughness, molded to a shock-absorbing EPS foam liner to effectively cushion impacts.
The helmet is adjustable via an Occigrip Turn Dial that allows one-handed adjustment to both tension and height, and each helmet comes with two different thicknesses of moisture-wicking padding to ensure a comfortable fit for every rider.
- Stay cool, comfortable, and protected out on the road
- Extensive ventilation with temporal artery cooling channel
- 4-piece polycarbonate shell is lightweight and strong
- EPS impact foam cushions the force of impacts
- Occigrip dial for quick and easy fit adjustment
- Includes two different padding sizes for proper fitting
- Item #SET003V
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, CE EN 1078
- Fit Adjustment
- Occigrip Turn Dial, two different sizes of Molded Comfort Pads
- Digitally Optimized Ventilation, Superficial Temporal Artery Cooling Channel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- Shell Material
- 4-piece polycarbonate (in-mold construction)
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov