Falconer II Mips Helmet
Sweet Protection strives to create superior protection that inspires athletes to push their limits without worrying about their equipment. The Falconer II MIPS Helmet just so happens to be their flagship road cycling helmet, providing riders with an ideal combination of protective coverage, first-rate ventilation, and an aerodynamic shape in order to help them to ride at their best. Compared to the standard Falconer II helmet, this version sees the addition of a MIPS Brain Protection System, a low-friction layer that protects against harmful rotational forces experienced during certain types of crashes.
The Falconer II MIPS features extensive ventilation via large intake and exhaust ports, including a patent-pending Superficial Temporal Artery Cooling Channel that cools the temporal artery while still providing coverage or your temples. The 4-piece shell uses variable-thickness polycarbonate for lightweight toughness, molded to a shock-absorbing EPS foam liner to effectively cushion impacts.
The helmet is adjustable via an Occigrip Turn Dial that allows one-handed adjustment to both tension and height, and each helmet comes with two different thicknesses of moisture-wicking padding to ensure a comfortable fit for every rider.
- Sweet Protection's flagship, well-ventilated road helmet
- Extensive ventilation with temporal artery cooling channel
- 4-piece polycarbonate shell is lightweight and strong
- EPS foam liner cushions the force of impacts
- MIPS system guards against rotational impact forces
- Occigrip dial for quick and easy fit adjustment
- Includes two different padding sizes for proper fitting
- Item #SETF01X
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, CE EN 1078
- Fit Adjustment
- Occigrip Turn Dial, two different sizes of Molded Comfort Pads
- Digitally Optimized Ventilation, Superficial Temporal Artery Cooling Channel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- Shell Material
- 4-piece polycarbonate (in-mold construction)
Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov