Bushwhacker II MIPS Helmet
Sweet Protection believes that safety, style, and comfort can coexist on the trail, so they've created the Bushwhacker II MIPS Helmet for aggressive riders seeking a lightweight, well-ventilated lid upgraded with MIPS technology. This technology places a low-friction, elastomeric liner inside of the helmet, which rotates independently around your noggin in the event of a crash. Ultimately, MIPS dissipates incoming forces when you hit the ground at an angled impact plane, instead of merely protecting your head against straight-on impacts like a traditional trail lid.
Upgraded over the first generation Bushwhacker, you'll find this second version is much lighter and feels remarkably cooler in the oppressive heat, thanks to Sweet Protection's Superficial Temporal Artery Cooling Channel with numerous exhaust ports at the backside of the helmet. Sweet Protection's Occigrip mechanism secures tightly with the twist of a rear-mounted dial, so you can quickly adjust the helmet and get on with your trail ride. Moreover, the adjustable visor is compatible with goggles for those enduro speed fiends, plus there's soft silicone pads that alleviate any discomfort you'd experience while wearing the Bushwhacker II for hours.
- Style, safety, and comfort coalesce for trail and enduro
- In-Mold construction keeps it low-profile and lightweight
- MIPS technology dissipates rotational forces during a crash
- Large intake and exhaust vents for cool-wearing comfort
- Occigrip mechanism tightens securely by twisting a dial
- Soft silicone pads prevent irritation on long rides
- Adjustable visor is compatible with goggles
- Item #SET003Q
- CE EN 1078, Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Fit Adjustment
- Occigrip turn dial
- DOV, STACC ventilation system
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- Claimed Weight
- [medium/large] 11.6oz (330g)
- Shell Material
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov