Grab winter by the icicles.
Every winter, all cyclists are presented with a choice: brave the elements to earn springtime podiums or stay in watching replay of the previous year's spring classics. If you're in the former group, Sugoi's Zap SubZero Gloves are for you. They combine a wind- and water-resistant membrane with an internal waterproof liner and insulation throughout, protecting your otherwise exposed appendages by keeping them warm and dry.
The incorporation of Sugoi's revolutionary Zap technology also helps protect you from any unplanned interactions with moving vehicles. Zap involves applying countless microglass beads that act as magnifying mirrors, catching any light directed their way and throwing it back at exponential strength. The technology has no noticeable effect in daylight, but when the lights go down, Zap rises to the occasion, producing an alarmingly effective shield of eye-catching visibility.
The gloves' synthetic palms are lightly padded and help maintain grip when your hoods are glazed with winter road spray, and touchscreen-compatible index fingers mean your mid-ride photo ops don't force you to expose your delicate digits to the elements.
- Cycling gloves for winter base miles
- Wind- and water-resistant shell protects insulation
- Liner incorporates waterproof membrane
- Synethtic palm and touchscreen-compatible index fingertips
- Zap technology turns reflective in low-light conditions
View more Men's Winter Bike Gloves
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.