The Sugoi Women's RS Pro Bib Shorts feature pro-level fit and wind-cheating fabrics to remove the hurt from long rides. New for this year, the RS Pro bib shorts get Sugoi's Pit Stop bib design, which the company claims makes mid-ride stops a breeze with an easy-to-remove, two-clip design. While we still hold that the tried and true standard bib design is hard to beat, it's always welcome to see new attempts at designing a better bib upper.
The shorts are constructed from Ultra Aero fabric, which is knit with a dimensionally sculpted surface to help reduce friction as it moves through the air. Ultra Aero also provides a balance of stretch and light compression help reduce fatigue induced by vibration from rough roads.
Inside you'll find a seamless Formula FX chamois designed to eliminate chafing and bulk. This high-quality chamois features breathable perforations and a V-notch for extra ventilation on hot summer rides. Its four-way stretch fabric and advanced lamination provide a smooth surface that conforms to the body, while the welded center channel and high-density vibration dampening relieve pressure and fatigue from long, grueling rides.
- A cycling bib short with an innovative upper design
- Stretchy, breathable fabrics with an aerodynamic surfacing
- Seam-free chamois provides supportive protection without excess bulk
- Flatlock stitching minimizes chafing
- Wide leg bands hold hems in place without pinching
View more Women's Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.